Sunday, January 30, 2011

Lets get Started

 Dont hate on my spelling :) its normally German

Well,
My name is Bryan. Let me start off by saying it doesnt matter where in the wolrd you are, people who hear the name Bryan will always think Oh an American. But my last name is German.


When i was young i came to States from germany. It was hard to fit in with the kids but, i made it. and i must say i made freiends for life, but thats not my proplem. no My problem is being to nice, Honest, Forgiving and being to Loyal. This is all about to change as of today  Sunday 30th of Jan. 2011.


Let me just give 1 Senario of about 200
I used to be so nice and always tryed to find the good in people, but just got screwd over many times by my Emotions. (fuck those things)

I met this Girl (lets call her Amy) in my 8th grade Class, we looked at eachother and we both knew there was somthing there not one of us could discribe. In the 8th Grade we where the best friends.! I even dated 1 of her Freinds for a period of 4 months wich was long for a 8th grade.Then there was High school oh ya Highschool. Well i had broken up with the girl in 8th grade but we dated for a month in High school. Now this Girl (Amy) in high school i went to Homecoming wiht her and asked her to be my Girl friend. we went to Homecoming and she was my girl friend.  But then things where shiity (( Bryan do this do that...no you cant hang out with your friends hang out with me  )) and she was just more of the cheating type, but like i said i kind loved her. any way this was freshman year and she left the school softmore year and came back in the Junior year. in that one year she had changed and was into drungs and whatnot.
ANYWAY
 I dates this girl(AMY) in high school for 3 years off and on and then one day she just broke up with me. It wasnt bad as i though it would be. it was easy getting over somthing like that. seeing how i was now out with my boys again. but what came next was crazy. After about 4 months she had a new Boyfriend and whatever . Long story short she was 2 weeks pregent  after being with this guy for 4 months wich is like ok...
.Point is..i wasted my 3 years and lost a friend.
NOTE: She was Hudge at Graduation,


just One exampl
Seems like i always end up with a Shit chick.

Thats why i moved to Switzerland after High school. yes Switzerland the ALPS. I now Attend a university there. the best thing ive ever done was getting out of that old life.

Now ive lived here In switzerland for 1 year now and ive had 1 girl friend of (3weeks) and had sex with 6 women (repeats not countetd not 6 times). now i liked this girl i dated for 3 weeks but she told me after 3 weeks Bryan i like you alot but i dont love you. SIDENOTE it would have been crazy loving me after 3 weeks.. anyway she still wants to hang out and stuff but i could care less.

I  go to a therapist because the university said i was dealing with a Cultur schook wenn i moved here. 
((((Im not the only one of the university students who have to attend this therapist..)))
so as of today i will be a different person.
So Im going to tell you what im going to say to women who i meet and who want  any kind of Relationship
:Dont come around here for love
Cuz at the end of the day we die alone anyway.


So this is my "intro" to my Blog I will Try and write updates everyday
that means  Pictures, Conversations, Details, things ive Noticed. i Will also be trying to date someone and see if the Relation ship will turn into a relation SHIt.

Sunday Jan 30th. 2011 Switzerland , maybe i will tell you guys where i am later on. who knows.

No comments:

Post a Comment